Saturday, April 29, 2017

I made a mark for you so I dont forget

Saw her today
Walking by with an old comrade
One I cut
from our ragtag club of beatboxing mess

Thousands of miles away
The storm rolls in like an angry property owner
Ready to evict the calm
Violently

My storm walked by earlier
Blanketed in light
Compass set west as west can go
Where waves wash ashore slapping sandy
Sleepy shore

Kept me in doors peeking
After seeing what was something
Not even sneaking
But publicly speaking our story ending
Rain fell indoors
Inside me and my locked bedroom door

Over the years
Watching the scares heal
Ive almost perfected stowing away the unproductive feels
Pulling the coller up to face the cold
On my own
Reveling in an ability to do so
Be so cold

Supression uncorked watching her walk
Something she so vehemently loathes
Purpose or not
In front of my spot
With a temp escape date

Many a nights I have weathered great storms
Gusts carrying away homes, earth and hope
Electricity shot straight from thors hammer
Plates that shook the whole world like a softball
Happy just to witness the beauty of malevolent forces
Dead in the eye
Without fear of any kind
You however
Is what I am avoiding
Taking shelter from
Nothing to special
Just a girl
That scares me more than the wilds fiercest disaster

Such brief introductions rarely require lengthy goodbyes
Most especially concocted by yours most truly
Me

You had me beleave
Convinced my reservations
Persistantly
Till coaxed repeatedly out
Warnings entirely ignored
Naively
I over you
You after I
For what escapes me
The prodding
Calls to join forces
Enlighten something more
Fan a fleeting spark had once

For that second, You had me
You left not long after
The spell wore off
Confidants confirmed my dellusions
Knowing the whole time the score
The final scene
Credit roll and post production roles

As cleaver or close to my kind or type you are
Our affair would never mean what you would want it to be
Heavy
Passonate
Drama fueld love drunk chaos
The kind only the young can afford to contend with
For what its worth, which isnt a hell of a lot
We shared a special kind of crazy
The kind that should not be shared
Due to exponentially amplifying each other
Inevitably leading to catastrophic ends
Romantic curtain falls after captivating performances
Balletts off cliffsides
Opera of mad love striking chords violet red

He knew she made a better muse than lover
Dice rolled again anyway
Still hopefull
Still at the table
Holding
Folding
When needed
Walking away

Waving a smile down the block her way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.