Monday, February 27, 2017

No one wants me anymore
There was a time, I found myself in high demand
No more
Even my closest few
Have become none
truly
He begged me earlier, my laat true friend
To be, not me
Pretend
Would if I could
Cannot and wont
Be anything but myself

So we laughed against a painful truth
Accepted together
Never will my morals self sacrifice
Quiet calm will not be acted
Played

So it goes
Hating
Vile villan of any would be
Friend to none
Offend in any, forever, wicked unwanted ways

Say what you will
Shit talk
Conspire
Whisper what fear you share
Of me
Of course
There is no other way

Expected
Projected facade reflected
Im bored
Its improve
Only I
Laugh alighted
High brightened
By failed attempts refrained

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.